- We run our own in-house lab, manned by two full time staff.
- Dry and wet biochemistry machines are used for running in-house blood samples.
- Most routine samples can be run in-house and results are normally available on the same day. Some more complex assays are sent away to external labs. However, our vets are able to interpret the results and advise on appropriate treatment.
- We perform in-house cytology and can carry out culture and sensitivity on bacterial samples.
- The practice laboratory is HBLB approved for the culture of clitoral and endometrial swabs for CEM, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Klebsiella pneumoniae.
24 Hour Emergency Admissions
Small animal & exotics: 01509 812446
Equine: 01509 812445
Surgeries & Appointments
Small Animal & Exotics
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM - 12.00PM
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 6:00PM