- The hospital has separate kennels, cattery, exotics and isolation wards.
- The kennel room has a variety of cages to cater for all sizes of dog.
- Cats are housed in a separate, quiet, cattery area.
- The pre-operative area has caging to allow us to monitor animals as they come round from anaesthetic and an incubator for gently warming hypothermic or high risk patients.
- There are two separate exotics wards, allowing predatory and prey species to be housed separately. Housing is available for rabbits and other small mammals. There are a variety of different sized vivariums (with temperature, humidity and UV controls for reptiles), tortoise boxes and Perspex-fronted aviary caging. Large walk-in housing available for larger birds.
- There is a separate isolation ward for housing pets with potentially infectious diseases.
24 Hour Emergency Admissions
Small animal & exotics: 01509 812446
Equine: 01509 812445
Please note that calls will be monitored or recorded
Surgeries & Appointments
Small Animal & Exotics
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM - 12.00PM
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 6:00PM