“providing high quality, 24 hour care for your pet”
- The small animal veterinary surgeons, David Blow, Craig Hunt, Martin Rudkin, Alison Pagett, Rosie Thorpe, Nicki Mansell, Tamsin Thomas, Sarah Bowley, Emma Jeddere-Fisher and Rachel Sharpe have over 75 years of small animal veterinary experience between them and are supported by a large team of experienced, fully qualified and trainee veterinary nurses.
- The small animal department has 2 separate waiting areas, 4 consulting rooms, 2 large prep areas, 3 operating theatres and a wide range of species-specific hospitalisation facilities.
- The vets have a wide range of surgical and medical interests, and can use the latest equipment to diagnose problems and treat your pet.
- We offer a 24 hour emergency out-of-hours service to our clients, and have a nurse on-site 24 hours a day.
- In-patients are cared for on-site, we do not send patients to a distant out-of-hours service.
24 Hour Emergency Admissions
Small animal & exotics: 01509 812446
Equine: 01509 812445
Please note that calls will be monitored or recorded
Surgeries & Appointments
Small Animal & Exotics
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM - 12.00PM
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 6:00PM