- We run our own in-house laboratory, manned by two full time staff.
- We have dry and wet biochemistry machines for running in-house blood samples.
- Most routine samples can be tested in-house, and results are normally available on the same day.
- More complex assays are sent away to external labs. However, our vets are able to interpret the results and advise on appropriate treatment.
- We can perform in-house cytology and can carry out culture and sensitivity on bacterial samples.
- The practice laboratory is HBLB approved for the culture of clitoral and endometrial swabs for CEM, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Klebsiella pneumoniae.
24 Hour Emergency Admissions
Small animal & exotics: 01509 812446
Equine & farm: 01509 812445
Surgeries & Appointments
Small Animal & Exotics
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM - 12.00PM
Equine & Large Animal
Monday - Friday: 8:30AM - 6:00PM