- We have a state-of-the-art digital radiography system, allowing us to view radiographs immediately after they are taken. Our highly skilled team will assess your horse’s radiographs.
- We have dedicated equine veterinary nurses, acting as radiographers, who are able to visit your premises with a vet, to take radiographs.
- We have a large range of ultrasound scanners, including the latest digital systems. Ultrasonography can be used to image soft tissue structures, such as tendons and ligaments, and the abdominal and thoracic cavities. It is widely used in stud medicine for imaging the ovaries and uterus.
- We have a number of portable scanners to allow most scans to take place at clients’ stables. We can also arrange for visiting equine medical specialists to perform particular examinations such as cardiac scans.
- We have hospital based 3m and 1.7m videoendoscopes to allow visualisation of the trachea, oesophagus, bladder, uterus, sinuses and stomach.
- We also have 2 portable fibre-optic endoscopes so we can examine the larynx and trachea at clients’ stables.
Overground exercising endoscopy
- We now offer mobile, overground endoscopy. This allows us to assess a horse’s airway during exercise.
- The equipment can be attached to the horse’s tack and helps to diagnose problems such as respiratory noise and poor performance.
24 Hour Emergency Admissions
Small animal & exotics: 01509 812446
Equine: 01509 812445
Please note that calls will be monitored or recorded
Surgeries & Appointments
Small Animal & Exotics
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 7:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM - 12.00PM
Monday - Friday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM